Local Search Engine Optimization
Local Search Engine
We've got the perfect fix:
We’ve got the perfect fix: Getting your company to the top of Google’s search results, instead of buried so far down the listings no one ever finds you.
Add Local SEO to your Digital Marketing
Search engine optimization comes up often when we are talking with clients and prospects. There are always lots of questions. What exactly is SEO? Do I have to pay for SEO? How can I tell if the SEO on my site is good? Where do I start? Here’s a quick overview on SEO and how it works.
With our Local SEO services, we'll:
- Match the content on your site to keyword search terms
- Ensure the coding in the backend of your site includes all the right headers, tags and descriptors
- Optimize your Google My Biz listing, as well as your listings on other Internet directories
- Improve the quality of links on your website, as well as backlinks to your site
- Help you bulk up your client reviews so that you can build your online reputation
Localized SEO. The digital marketing that never stops working for you.
What’s the purpose behind local SEO?
Your SEO is going to help ensure the visibility of your website when people search for your services. Everyone who has access to the Internet uses a search engine to find relevant and useful information – so being found through a search engine is important. According to Google’s own data, 97 percent of consumers search for local businesses online.
Finding your business.
With all these people searching, surely they must be able to find your business, right? Think of all the searches you’ve made lately – do you ever get past the first page of your search? Almost never. . .right? And there lies the problem. LBMS can help you get found – especially when it counts! Search engine optimization is really a science – and it’s one we’ve mastered.
Before we get you on the first page, let’s make sure that your online presence is up to par and that you don’t have any bottlenecks that can potentially harm your online success.
The many levels of Search Engine Optimization.
SEO is influenced by many factors. Some of these are:
- The content on your site.
- Matching your content to key search words.
- The coding behind your website. Does it includes tags, descriptions and headers that will bring people to your business?
- The number of links and backlinks on your site – and the validity of those links.
- Your listings on directories.
- And your social media.
It can be overwhelming. But the good news is, your search engine optimization can be developed in layers.
Knowing where to start.
Just looking at the above list can be mind-boggling. And that’s where we come in. You need an SEO expert you can trust. Someone who can explain it to you and guide you through the process.
Schedule a Call With Us.
Let’s discuss your SEO options. We can help your services and products get found when it counts – when potential customers are looking for you.